Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayer #1 and #2

Prayer #1 4/13/10
I actually didn't write this one out, but I prayed for obedience. I prayed that he would be obedient to the things which God was calling him to in this season, and especially this day; that he would know the fruit of obedience and that he wouldn't be rebellious about where God was taking him and what God was showing him.

Prayer #2 4/14/10
Dear God I pray for hope. I pray that he would have hope in his heart for all the things you have called him to; that his heart would be big and spacious enough for the dreams you've given him and that he would know You as the kind of God who cared about his dreams. I pray that he would experience and know you as the God who longs to see our hearts full of hope and expectation because you are a good God who knows we need fulfillment to live. I pray that if there are any areas of disappointment and hopelessness, You would deal with them. I pray that his heart would always be open to the thing that You are doing; that he would have the courage to see what you are showing him and the grace to accept himself as You accept him. Abba for more of your love and energy to abound in his being; that he would feel and know that You are the living God, the uncreated one. Holy Spirit please guide him in all the places he needs to go. Surround him with love and compassion for himself. I pray that no areas of hopelessness remain in his heart.

No comments: